I’m an organizer, assistant, event planner, arranger, all around get-done-what-takes-up-too-much-of-your-time professional. For the past 15 years I’ve been working with busy people, from the entertainment industry to small business owners, helping them keep their work and personal lives on track.
I’d love to help you!
In the office
- Basic organizing
- File system set up/maintenance
- Pay bills and manage accounting
- Stay on top of your calendar, appointments
Your social life
- Hosting a party or event? Let me take care of the guest list, invites, menus, catering, wine ordering
- Need to find a gift(s), I will find unique and special items, custom wrap them, compose poignant cards and even hand deliver your gift(s) (within LA County)
- Planning a trip or vacation? Let me manage reservations, arrange transfers, itineraries, excursions, special needs, and coordinate family and friends who are traveling with you
Around the house
- Getting that “honey-do” list taken care of once and for all
- Project manage repairs & fix its: I will find the best handyman or trade person and see your projects through to completion
- Declutter (keep, toss, sell)
- Redecorating? I can help you find the right piece for your home, guest home, or vacation house
- Need your collection appraised? I can photograph and inventory your collectibles and valuables and ready for appraisal
Selling your home or moving? Do you have an elderly loved one who has to downsize? Need to settle an estate/home? I can make the process easier, I will work with stagers, pack up your belongings (while making the most of this decluttering opportunity), help you unpack in your new home, and work with your movers to get everything in the right place.
I also do one hour, home consultations. I will provide a written outline of organizing ideas and tips, tailored just for you.